• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

El cheapo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm almost tempted to bid on it. I'm probably going to jersey next friday. Could pick it up while I'm up there.

It could be as simple as a bad plug.. I know to check it a couple times before jumping to conclusions now. lol
The front end looks a bit messed up though. Hard to say what else is buggered?

I'm seriously thinking about buying it. If I can get it for 200 I'll snag it. I have everything it needs, and will only be out of pocket about 70-80 for battery, oil, filter, and spark plug.

I'm gonna go look at that 87' again tonight. If I can get it running, I'll offer him $150 bucks for it.

Get that ass son!!!

@ gen1 you buy it i'll mail you a plug i have 10 of them here

Lol. Thanks, but, I get plugs at cost:) Perks of having a shop. I have EVERYTHING that bike needs. Except for a cdi or stator IF it needs one. I'll make it right, sell it, make a grand, and keep on going.

Well I got it running. Smokes like a cheap whore though! And the valves where ticking really loud.
He wouldn't go any lower than $400.
I'll give him a week or 2, he'll come around. lol

Yup. Sounds like a winner! Lol. The waiting game plays hell on a seller. I bet you get it for 200.

I think he should cut me a deal anyway. He would never got it running.
I piss'd around with the carb for 30 minutes cleaning it. There was so much crap in the bowl it wasn't getting any fuel.. This guy would have never figured it out, not very bright.. It's probably never had an oil change in it's life. lol

I'm still gonna try to get it for under $200. It would be good to part out on here.

That one is close to me the guy had it on Craigslist for a while before he put it on E-Bay. He never answered the number in the listing or I would own it already. It`s an 89.

Well, I'm not going to bite it. Too rich for my blood. Not going to Jersey this next weekend now, so, not worth it.

Not me I wanted to but got busy fixing my house and forgot about it.

Back