• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

220 piece warrior bolt kit.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a bad deal, but personaly, SS or TI is the way to go, those a zink coated and wont shine long, but those are a good deal.

not a bad deal, but personaly, SS or TI is the way to go, those a zink coated and wont shine long, but those are a good deal.
I don't really care if their shiny, just as long as they last for awhile. I just need the body screws, and tank bolts. The rest will just sit on the bench in my shop. lol

Anyone know the bolt size of the bolt holding the chain guard on by the front sprocket?

Think its a 6mm bolt that takes a 8mm socket wrench.. what i do is take one out and go to Ace hardware store and match them up with stainless steel bolts..

I was gonna pull some bolts and take them to work with me and match the threads, but my barn was to cold for the lights to even turn on long enough to get the bolt

Well my neighbor got his kit before christmas, and all the bolts, screws, and washers seem to be of a decent quality.
I'm gonna buy one..

Latest posts

Back