• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

stroker

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a nice deal but it needs a powroll 87mm piston rebuild kit and thats 225 + tax

thats a nice deal but it needs a powroll 87mm piston rebuild kit and thats 225 + tax

That's not bad when you stop and think about it. I just spent 277 on my hotrods +4 crank, and the POS cast stroker piston costs 200. If that powroll crank is good, it's more then worth it.

I'm watching it. May try to buy that and sell my hotrods set up. I'd sell my spare engine with it, too.

haha, I just bought that one off ebay, I thought it was a steal as well. I was just checking what everyones review on it was and it brought he here how ironic haha

Gald someone that has now become a member got it. Let use know how it is once you get it!

haha, I just bought that one off ebay, I thought it was a steal as well. I was just checking what everyones review on it was and it brought he here how ironic haha

you know we are going to want see a build thread on your bike now ..lol

lol yea Ill post what I can Im new to this site but doesn't seem to difficult. Why everyone would dump that much money in the motor I dunno, but I got it for a very good price. I did some research on it a little and ill prob have to dump around $500.00 in it. New valve springs, stainless steel valves and then the piston. Do you guys think I should do the .5mm or 1mm? 1mm over is a 440?

Latest posts

Back