• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ya'll gotta see this bad a$$ wardog

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a "N" thing to me!!! I see them in Paterson NJ all the time :atv: "Caprice Classic"
does it have hydrualics??? and FUZZY dice? You get BIG black asses with that.

Last edited:
I can see that in the center of a HOMICIDE .......they r some stupid ass people!!!! they wear a mask to hide...........but they drive away in THAT:loco: what was GOd tinkin when he invented that breed? at least they shoot each other, but gonna take a bit for them to shoot all......and even then there be 1 left and take 1 of our white woman and make HYBRIDS (i raised 1 for 10 yrs.......nuttin to b proud of RUSTY) i wanted him to join a golf club.....my ex had him join a GANG........did i say my EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Look at the guy behind it. Says it all.Only those people would be stupid enough to put gay looking rims and tires on a frigging quad:loco:[/QUOTE

ahhhhhhhhhh he's not gay bro........thats a THUG......even i like to get it off the road id be afraid to go buy it , cause you'd porobably get shot doin it, **** IT, IM GONNA CALL, im far enuff away

I put an extra step in front of my local KFC.. N**gas be trippin!! :haha:

WHAT???? theres not a POPEYES by you? where i live theres non.......THANK NIGS.........i meant god............sorry.......dam, my mind went faster than my type..............NOT

Back