• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get a load of this

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That poor Wardog needs a new home and raised back up IMO
he's asking way too much lol he'll never see it

Last edited:
love how the rear shock looks. i feel sorry for whom ever buys this at what he is asking.

needs shock link .... air box/boot .... and some 92 front shocks then it would make a good bike for someone wife ... but not at that price

needs shock link .... air box/boot .... and some 92 front shocks then it would make a good bike for someone wife ... but not at that price
and I have all the parts it needs except the airbox lol

I wouldn't pay $500 for her let alone $3500 lmao(he's gotta be on crack or somtin lol )

$3500 for the pink and white scheme is worth it alone! LOL! The **** you find on CL.

I wouldn't pay $500 for her let alone $3500 lmao(he's gotta be on crack or somtin lol )

lol... you know you want it ...lol .... i seen a roller on kijiji go for 700 up here and it was sold in 2 1/2 hour of being posted

i think crack paid for it !!

had to of! the only roller I found that was worth paying $700 for was a 2005 YFZ 450 roller but I couldn't sell enough crack in time to buy it lmfao!!!

Back