Who's been hurt on an ATV?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a huge bruise on my back and one on my thigh.A bent lower A arm,destroyed handle bars and bent front rims. Lower A arm 124$
Bent rims 179$
Handle bars 45$
Quad Back together priceless ;D

Cuts Scrapes, Broke a finger once. I rolled the rappy once and flipped it back 3 times. Nothing broken though :eek:. Once i was doing donuts in a ha field on my Grandpops Trailboss and i rolled it over on me. My foot nd hand was all swollen and sore for a week or two. It was crazy.

Internal Bleeding,my face was all cut up,my arm was ripped open,a big rash across the bottom of my chin where the strap broke from my wheeler hitting me.....umm dislocated finger.Stuff ive broke on the wheeler...hmmm stock front rims,bent the axle,stock bars, to much **** to list. ;DI love MX

I kind of feellike a dumbass but I broke my right arm on my first ride on my warrior also had bruises and bad scrapes all over. not much damage to the warrior headlights clutchlever and some scratches. warriors are well built.

well i have yet to crash on my warrior, but i did get in a pretty bad crash on a 325 trailboss... going down the road wide open an came around a blind turn, there was a mail truck on the WRONG side of the road... jeeps r bigger than a trailboss.. broke my right wrist, sprained my back really bad, wasnt wearing a helmet at the time (lol) so i got pretty lucky..

how about being hurt on a dirt bike? lol my yz125 kicked my @ss many times :-[, even tho i out weigh it by like 30 pounds, and could pick it up an carry it around

Where's the option of all the above? Toasted just about everything OEM, and a couple frames too. Injuries are minimal, always wore boots and chest protector so only broke the wrist and rode with the cast on! Had to ride for 2 or 3 days with a ratchet strap on my elbow to pull the clutch in before I went home and to the doc. ;D Doctors love that sh*t!!!

cousin and i were riding a 400 prarie when something in the front end broke flipping us end over end. we werent goin but about 15 mph, he broke his jaw fractured his face, tore rotator cup, i tore all the cartilige in my ribs, had 9 stitches holding my lip back on, face scraped all to hell,lots of bruises & cuts. it was a bad deal i still have 2 knots on my chest from the cartilige, he had to eat through a straw for 6 weeks

lol iv flipped mine more times then can remember but no seroiuse injurys from them.....but the one time i hit a desent sized double and landed and as soon as i got at the bottem of the landing this idiot on a kawi 220 2 stroke db swerves in my way so i turn it left as fast as i can and it two wheels and i fall off and the rear wheel runs over my right arm and sholder....well lets just say when i came too (which they said was like 5 min) i felt the worse pain iv ever felt in my life...my arm was hanging then i tryied to move it with my muscle ..nothing just intense pain....so i put in the sling position ....well it ends up that my sholder the ball part was alittle out of place and the arm bone that conects to it was completly broken off and shoved in to my arm pit.....the worse thing about it was i had muscle spasims every 2-3 min...lol it sucked ....my gf would laugh because every few mins id scream out in pain because my arm would jump....lol its kinda funny if you think about it...the only thing i hate about breaking my arm is alot of the muscle mass is lost (then i gota start all over) and it takes time to heal..the pain is worth the story :cool: tho

i dont care what you have to go through, sympathy from the gf is worth it, "oooooh it hurts soooooo bad, it would be soooo nice to have a :eek: job right now!!! "

;) lol

when my friend called her she started crying but after 2 hours together in that stupid room ... we were laughing so hard i couldnt breath

::) lol i dont need to break my arm to get ....anything from her.. :-*

Back