2001 Raptor 660 A-arms on 99 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew413

Reaction score
DSC00282.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

Ask all u like I'll hit u back l8ter, gotta go 2 work right now, figured I'd take some pix while I had her tore down.
DSC00280.jpg

will it bolt right up without relocating brackets and does it make it any wider

first off I dont appreciate being refered to as a n*gg$r, that terminology only shows your mentality and the vaild nature of your opinion. Second, I designed this with extreme caution and planning. I built it on CAD B4 anything was touched. But as I have stated B4, I live in the middle of the best and hardest desert in this part of the world. I have tried to break this front end, as it turns out I broke B4 the bike did. Besides how do you innovate without experimentation?

Came out to a +8 in width and 4 +/- of travel, I am happy with the outcome. The new bracket was placed inside the original, but the old ons were just reshaped and re-inforced with flatstrap

first off I dont appreciate being refered to as a n*gg$r, that terminology only shows your mentality and the vaild nature of your opinion. Second, I designed this with extreme caution and planning. I built it on CAD B4 anything was touched. But as I have stated B4, I live in the middle of the best and hardest desert in this part of the world. I have tried to break this front end, as it turns out I broke B4 the bike did. Besides how do you innovate without experimentation?

Go back and re read my post and tell me where I called you a nigger. I didn't. I was calling what you did to your bike a cobled up mess. Hey man, I call it how I see it. I'd rather have people tell me what they think up front rather then be nice or fake in front of me.

is it just me or does it look like that quad was set on fire and then had new wheels and tires put on it? lol that black just looks like it is charred! anyway, nice innovation. hope it works out!

The body always breaks before the bike, but any bike will break if you ride it hard enough. I would go with another paint other than black for where I did my work, because black can help hide cracks and breaks. It looks like you did a very nice job though, for what it is.

Back