How to check and adjust warrior valve clearance.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it dosent matter tdc is tdc neither valve is open once your at tdc then you can adjust the valves and the rocker has movement because its out of adjustment

u need a set of craftsmen midget wrenches sears should sale them

No I know but why post that here? What does it have to do with the thread? Lol

a german knuuter valve clearance check tool is whatcha need!

A pair of good needle nosed pliers or a small crescent and a wrench works great for me as opposed to $35 + shipping lol but hey they look neat...

pinging noise

im in the process of putting an 87 warrior together and after i put a new stator in it i started it, and keep in mind this bike has not been started for about 3 years but when i started it i noticed a kind of pinging noise and it sounds mettalic and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what it is. I have already put quite a bit of money already and that sound worries me it sounds like its coming from the top end and it sounds like its coming from the exaust valve. I was wondering if anyone else has had this prob? Thanks everyone

lol thanks just realized my valves are probably not set right as i set them to factory specs and i haz a hotcam.Anyone know clearences for hotcam im guessing

Back