Suspension of a banshee on a warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my friend told me i can put a suspension of a banshee on my warrior iz it true or false help me please thx

It's true. Front shocks bolt up with no mods, but you'll have to modify the airbox to fit the rear shock.

I bolive the banshee shock is a bit longer by about quarter of a inch if i recall corectly.

can the yfz a arms be modified as well ive seen a guy on banshee hq that made kits modifing the a arms to fit a banshee

dont put banshee shocks on it. worst thing to do IMO . the stock banshee shocks suck go with an aftermarket one like works if you do that

What all has to be removed for replacing the front shocks? I just received my shee shocks, but have honestly never done any work on the front end of my warrior. There's a first time for everything!

What all has to be removed for replacing the front shocks? I just received my shee shocks, but have honestly never done any work on the front end of my warrior. There's a first time for everything!

Take stock ones out and just bolt the banshees in and go.

Last edited:
Back