Valve adjustment tool

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98Yellow350

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Do you guys happen to know where I can find the valve adjustment tool for sale online?

Thanks!

Valve adjustment tool? What do you mean?! It's just a bolt and a locknut. You use a gauge to set the lash.

What is the best way to adjust the valves? Using the specified tool or how Alex does it? I really do appreciate your guys advice. Thank you.

Their not needed but nice. I'm a mechanic so I have a set but how often will you adjust your valves use pass thru sockets

Ya those are not needed. 10mm and feeler gauges you're set

Yeah exactly. There's very little need to get a kit, feeler gauges were ~8 bucks and if you don't have a 10mm wrench by now, you probably have no business working on your own quad.

Yeah, I actually run the adjuster down with my fingers or some needle nose pliers, check my lash, lock the but with a wrench or socket and check lash again. I usually set lash about a thou too tight and when I lock the nut it pulls the Lil adjuster enough to make it about right.

Latest posts

Back