Im so happy!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarolusRex98

Reaction score
I know its pithetic , but i fannaly figured out how to ride a dirtbike , it took me about a month but i can finnally do it , my issue was twisties they were so touchy , but it was a 4-stroke so it was less touchy so when i fix my 2-stroke , ill have to re-lern , but still IM SO HAPPY!!!

Last edited:
Nice dude, don't think it's pathetic because I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'm actually about to re-learn/learn myself, kind of the hard way. I have very very little dirt bike experience, the last time I rode a dirt bike was May 2012, and I ended up breaking my collarbone when I wiped on a TTR125 (yeah I know, kind of a tame bike to break a bone on, but you can break a bone on a mountain bike). Anyways, that was one of the very few times I've ever ridden a dirt bike my whole life. So now, one year later after the last time I rode a dirt bike and breaking my collarbone, a buddy of mine is keeping his CR125 at my house, and he says I can ride it whenever. So I mean at some point I have to ride this thing, it's just that I have such little experience on dirt bikes, a CR125 isn't really the best bike to re-learn how to ride again on. I've never ridden any type of 2 stroke in my life, so this is gonna be a new experience for sure. Just gotta hope I can get over the hump and back into riding dirt bikes again. I really do think dirt bikes are fun, It's just that I've had a whole year to think about the last time I touched a bike, and the fact that I broke a bone in the process...

Nice dude, don't think it's pathetic because I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'm actually about to re-learn/learn myself, kind of the hard way. I have very very little dirt bike experience, the last time I rode a dirt bike was May 2012, and I ended up breaking my collarbone when I wiped on a TTR125 (yeah I know, kind of a tame bike to break a bone on, but you can break a bone on a mountain bike). Anyways, that was one of the very few times I've ever ridden a dirt bike my whole life. So now, one year later after the last time I rode a dirt bike and breaking my collarbone, a buddy of mine is keeping his CR125 at my house, and he says I can ride it whenever. So I mean at some point I have to ride this thing, it's just that I have such little experience on dirt bikes, a CR125 isn't really the best bike to re-learn how to ride again on. I've never ridden any type of 2 stroke in my life, so this is gonna be a new experience for sure. Just gotta hope I can get over the hump and back into riding dirt bikes again. I really do think dirt bikes are fun, It's just that I've had a whole year to think about the last time I touched a bike, and the fact that I broke a bone in the process...

Thanks , finally I'm not the only one!!! Maybe my luck will bring you luck...

that 2 smoke will peel you right off the back of it if you aren't careful. be prepared for a scary ride till you get used to it.

How big is your smoker?

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

that 2 smoke will peel you right off the back of it if you aren't careful. be prepared for a scary ride till you get used to it.

Are you talking to me or CarolusRex? If you're talking to me, then yeah, I'm gonna be super conservative. I just gotta get back into things really.

I know its pithetic , but i fannaly figured out how to ride a dirtbike , it took me about a month but i can finnally do it , my issue was twisties they were so touchy , but it was a 4-stroke so it was less touchy so when i fix my 2-stroke , ill have to re-lern , but still IM SO HAPPY!!!

Now if you could spell. haha...just messin dude

Lol not his its as old as me Its a 70s kawasaki Nothing like the yz kx rm or cr of the 80s and of now..

Yeah "JonS" your right i rode a KX100 the other day and had to change my pants, and my bike is a 175 so its pretty big, but its also 37 years old so the motors not as bad as it xould be, but still... Im scared...

i'm the opposite. i grew up on two wheels and have good body english on a dirt bike but its hard for me to get it right on an atv. Not scared of it, its just different.

Back