Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked like fun Jimmy
I need to get out for a ride soon
I spent the whole weekend mowing lawns
Kinda started my own mowing business to bring in some extra income

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looked like fun Jimmy
I need to get out for a ride soon
I spent the whole weekend mowing lawns
Kinda started my own mowing business to bring in some extra income

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
never going riding again without a can of slime or fix a flat......& i actually enjoy cutting my grass for some reason; so not a bad way to make extra cash. Landscaping makes huge $$ by me

Cool vid Jimmy. Deathstroke sounds mean. I'm sure you can already tell, but tilt your camera up a tad more so we can see where you are going.

Thanks Trent. It's nice. Everyone we saw in there was on dirt bikes and some of those trails are very narrow. I didn't get out of 3rd gear I don't think

If it had more stretches where I could open it up it would be much better. But definitely will go back.

I like the tight trails better lol, but I don't ride in rocks like that hardly ever.

Looks like fun Jimmy. Nice video. Still trying to decide if it was really bumpy or if you had too many Coronas.

How exactly did you paint the stator cover? Looks awesome and I want to do it with my warrior. Did you take it off completely or just tape around it while it was still on the quad. It's an awesome touch.

How exactly did you paint the stator cover? Looks awesome and I want to do it with my warrior. Did you take it off completely or just tape around it while it was still on the quad. It's an awesome touch.
Thanks man...Dude it was so easy Got a can of krylon & a scuff pad from home depot. (You can use plasti-dip too) I just took it off, cleaned it with alcohol, scuffed it up so the paint sticks to it good, & sprayed it in over a piece of cardboard. Let it dry for a few hours & done....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks man...Dude it was so easy Got a can of krylon & a scuff pad from home depot. (You can use plasti-dip too) I just took it off, cleaned it with alcohol, scuffed it up so the paint sticks to it good, & sprayed it in over a piece of cardboard. Let it dry for a few hours & done....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Awesome! Maybe I'll get around to picking up a can of paint one of these days and try it out on mine. Thanks!

Rear Brake Job

Finally got around to doing the rear brake. The pads were
grinding the rotor so I replaced that too.

Pads were just shot. Down to bare metal

Came to putting the pads in & the Piston is seized up. So I'm debating my next move :argh:

Back