Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to hear bro ya I've been in the shadows for a while been trying to settle some stuff out so I have time to play again. It's coming together nicely bro great job by the way on all the upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will admit I have neglected my 350 lately, I took the Fourwerx hood off and GT Thunder sprocket guards and put them on the new quad, I hate to see parts be took off, but no worries I got full intentions of getting new ones back. I never once intended of becoming Elite, Ive seen a lot of smartass comments lately about Elite quads, Well for one I don't need no damn title to know what I have, And I may not get seat tiem like I use to but I have you know from late 07 to 2010 I was quite the rider, And im not talking about Put Put trails. James I agree 100% about what you said about the time and money that goes into these builds, Why destroy them or purposely beat them up for no reason. If you all only realized how bad it kills me to see my quads be portrayed as garage slippers, I often find myself starting to argue with fellow members or fly off on the FB page but I bite my tongue, I respect all opinions and im always up for a great debate. Im very blessed and fortunate to have the ATV Racing Industry friends I do, They may seem like spoiled rich pricks but I promise they have paid their dues and so have I.

One last thing before I log off, I have made so many great friends off this forum it cleary shows this is the best Forum Im apart of, Lloyd, Jeff, Kyle, G, BK, Weston, Ed, James, Coty, Alex, CJ, Jimmy, Wildman Wes wherever he's at nowadays. They are so many great people its hard to name all. You all rock!!!! Keepin the 350 alive, And YES a raptor 350 is APART OF THIS FORUM< I have no patience or tolerance for close minded haters and jealous people.

Well said my man! Anybody who could possibly have a negative thing to say about you, is coming from a place of pure jealously. Your always positive & looking to help fellow members. And Seat time gets harder when you get older bro. **** all the haters....

Thanks fellers for the kind words and motivation.

Bought a Quadtech carbon fiber hood since I swapped out the Fourwerx to the YFZ and put the GT Thunder pro dualrates back on after selling the ELKA 2+R's , No more Edelbrock swapped back to a stock carb with dynojet kit.

Not much of a change, Build 2.0 coming late fall/winter.

Will post pics of the hood this week sometime.

Sneak Peek of the Quadtech hood, This is a custom one off, They used blue carbon sparkle weave, Pic does no justice to how this looks. Yes I got it used but as any hardcore XCer or MXer knows Quadtech no longer make real carbon fiber hoods, so I jumped on the deal. Hope everyone is having a kick ass summer, I have been getting a lot of seat time on the new quad. Also I may add Rekluse Z start Pro is the best thing since sliced bread!!! Its took me a while to get use to it, I have located the original Owner of the quad through ATVMEME's and have found out a ton of great info about it I got the QUADFACTS lol. I have a ton of things going on so I haven't been on here as much as I like to but its all good.

Thinkin about slappin the white Hipers on it and taking some updated pics, No better time than now I have realized, the only thing that's changed is the hood and no more Edelbrock carb.

Back