Game over!!! New beast

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beastmode17

Reaction score
Well as many of you already know I have been debating getting another 450. Today I did, Said good bye to my beloved 686 and got a wicked XC ready beast!!! Its decked out, Houser Slicast arms, AXIS triple rate fully adjustable shocks, GT Thunder xc rear link, RPM dominator 2 XC axle, Full HMF, Lots more, He kept saying it had a 490 kit, well after talking to several guys and hardcore YFZ heads he's mistaken it with a 478cc Cylinder works kit. Was bought off a guy named Tyler in Indiana who powdercoated the frame white and redone a few things at Ashlands cycle center Joe grubbs racing. So fellers im not going anywhere still got the 350 but I wont lie it will be put on the back burner for a while.

Just a few sneak peek pics,

Holy crap!!!! I think I just drooled on myself

Thanks fellers!!! Im literally in love with this quad, After sittin around with a garage full of XC and MX junkies I have found out a lot more about this monster, The arms are not Houser Slicasts they are ARS-FX arms made by Zbros, race gutted wiring harness, but I also ran across the first flaw the sprocket hub has been welded on, not a biggie since the axle pulls from that side. I have already ordered a UPP case saver,GT Thunder belly skid, CBR Yuasa battery and DID Xring chain, hopefully some used Houser probouce nerfs pop up soon or im buyin new ones, Front bumper is gonna go too. Im going all out and im done with buyin other quads. I put my Houser drop bar on and slapped the Fourwerx hood on for time being. Heres some better pics over look the tires that's what hedstrom balls look like in the fronts.

Latest posts

Back