46 corners,ny oseola,ny

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

96yamwarrior

Reaction score
lots of good trails up in these areas gonna have to wait till spring to :atv: tho way to much snow in these areas as of now haha.

How far away from Binghamton area?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

I live about 10 minutes south of Camden and I am definitely going to be looking for places to ride this spring/summer. I may be hitting up 46 corners. The only trails I have near me are the railroad tracks across route 49 on the north side of Oneida Lake. Those are pretty much a straight shot and can get boring quickly. I will check back here as spring gets closer.

your really close to me man im right about 5 mins north of camden lol yeah lots of places to ride around here theres accually a annual ride on good friday starting from 46 all the way up to oswego county it sure is a whole hell alotta fun haha

I may try to go on that good friday ride. Need to find a way to get my wheeler up there though. I wonder how shitty the weather is going to be. Good friday is March 31st this year right?

Im located in oswego county, there are tons of fun trails around here, if ever wanting to get a group ride going just p.m. and we can all meet up and leave from my place, im about 1 mile from the main trail entrance. Good variety too, mud, flats, woods, whoops, straight, twisty, hills you name it! And the local cgclubbis sponsered by yamaha!!

Back