Hub Sprocket Replacement

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzbrian

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Are there any aftermarket sprocket and brake hubs for rear axle for our bikes? I’m only finding OEM. I have a Tusk Gforce axle and looking to replace my mine Orig set. [/FONT]

Yes there are some after market ones out there you will have to search though I will look and post links when I find them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Lonestar, RAD, and Durablue make a lot of parts such are sprocket hubs, Rotor hubs, and actual hubs. They are expensive but really nice and lightweight. I have them on my 686 build

I looked at there sites but they do not make them from the warrior that I see on the webpage. Should I call them?

Contact Heath at Lonestar he's the main guy and has helped me tons. I know on Ebay they are a few front and rear wheel hubs for raptors and YFZ's they will fit the warrior. So your wanting a billet sprocket hub and Rotor hub? If so I would call LSR and RAD and see what all they have.

All rear axle hubs will fit any year, As for the sprocket hub and Rotor hub im not 100% sure if they are interchangeable. Im sure Durablue, LSR or RAD can confirm it.

Back