Grab bar

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dballard87

Reaction score
What are the benefits of an aftermarket grab bar like the extra length and width I'm looking for a rpm summit front bumper so I would like to go with a rpm grab bar and noticed they were a different shape thought I would ask

You're not suppose to hit the grab bar on the ground while pulling wheelies, that will bend/ break them. The wider grab bars not only look better but also offer more leverage for lifting up the rear of the bike. For example when it is stuck in a mud hole and you are trying to pull/lift it out.

Alright well I have a friend that flipped his doing a wheelie and dang near killed himself he had an extended swinger and wider rear end and I was wondering if it would prevent a little bit of that

If you're doing a slow speed wheelie, then sometimes you can set the bike upright and avoid damage, but if you are doing a high speed wheelie and you touch the grab bar, don't expect it to save you.

Back