is it tested cdi?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my new multimeter in. Things awesome. Whent with the AGPtek MS8268. Has auto ranging, backlight and even tell you what plug the prongs should be in for different test. Anyway. Tested the stator. Here's what I got
White-white- 1, 1.1, 1
Gray-blue- 186.4
Yellow-green- 185.8
Brown-red- 275.7
Looks like I need a new stator as well

Yep it will work a lot of guys will tell you to stay away from Caltric and get RMStator but I have a Caltric stator in #5 and no issues yet besides when I got it I had to switch the wires around in the plug

Okay. I guess I'll order it and see if it helps. It has a blue spark but I think it can be better. Still haven't tried any starter fluid yet

Hello again...

In Portugal I didn't buy that book. I didn't get to find it. Could you help me with some questions?!

That book is it good?

Is there in pdf or just paperback?

Where can I to buy that book?

Thanks for help YAMAHAULER.

Thanks.

You can buy the book the online and have it shipped anywhere. Its paperback. Great Manuel. I'm not sure if clymer has the warrior manuels for instant downloads; but if you go to their website you will get that info

You can buy the book the online and have it shipped anywhere. Its paperback. Great Manuel. I'm not sure if clymer has the warrior manuels for instant downloads; but if you go to their website you will get that info

Clymer website?! Or another site?

Hello YAMAHAULE...

Could you help me?! Could you post here the circuit (color) diagram of the 1996?! Like it...

nu4emu7y.jpg

Ordered the stator, stator gasket and oil filter from Amazon. Will be here next week. Went ahead and tried some starting fluid and nothing. I'll get the new stator in and see if that helps

Was looking at the quad and my idiot self forgot to hook the stator wire us when I tried the starting fluid. Hooked it back up and tried it again and it started for about 2 sec. Looks like a fueling issue. Only have about a half gal in the tank. Going to put some more in and try it again later

Was looking into my fueling issue. Took the carb off and found this

There's a small hole in the case just below the top plate. I'm guessing that's a bad thing. Going to try and seal the hole and try again tomorrow. If I need a rebuild or a new case where would the best place be to get it? Thanks

Your gonna have to find a. good parts carb try the for sale thread here or start searching ebay you can also put a thread in the wanted section that you are looking for a good parts carb

it will work and a great price on brand new the only thing is you may need to switch your dual cable throttle cable over to a single cable one

I think mines already a single. It was converted to twist throttle and there's only one cable going into the carb.

Back