Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally some updated pics, Installed the new heims in the arms, I still have to do a little tweaking to the front but for the most part the new arms are on, Im gonna adjust my preload down a bit and get my camber around -3. The tires on it are 20's I have 21's to replace em as soon as I replace the black rings with the whites. Puttin the stainless brake lines, clamps and stabilizer on tomorrow might change my oil while im at it. I still have a few petty things I need to do before I feel comfortable with it. Cant wait to hit the hills and enjoy It. Need some opinions Banshee rear??? or 01 660 rear???

Fasst Flexx rebound kit

The new shocks and arms look great Tim. Bet that thing rides as good as it looks now.

killer Tim!
as for rear shock choice I love my 01 660 on #5 rides like a Cadillac
can't really say much about the shee cause the 2 I purchased were blown so I was unable to get a true feel for them

Thanks so much fellers, It made me fall in love with it all over again. Its not as wide as the DJ kit which im so glad its not. It felt great but still needs some minor adjustments, I left the blue tape on the arms for some reason I like it. The header is caked in burnt mud, I was gonna buy a Powerbomb but have decided to save some cash an header wrap it. I will post some pics tomorrow of the other new parts on it.

The best part of the bike is the K&N sticker.:haha: J/K That is a kick ass bike Tim! It is mint. I would be afraid to take it out and put a scratch on it. Museum quality. Are you a hare scrambler?

Thanks man!! I had to rejet with that K/N sticker lol, As for Harescrambles I use to be hardcore into it, Im hoping to get back out there soon, May 4th Bluegrass / OMA Nationals is having round 2 and that same day round 2 of the WEXCR is going on. Both quads still need some parts and tweaking or else I would go with my buddies, I got a lot of buddies that are into it. Heres pics from 2008 Muddy Creek, Overlook my buddies quads he's literally got it all, sucks to sit back and watch them run brand new quads and myself worried to death wondering when mines gonna break down lol. This was the last time I went to a National event. His mom and dad own a MX track in Ohio called Rockcamp.

Yep you said it!!! Makes me sick to my stomach. They got it made, But I do give him credit he is apart of our Local Ironworker crew works 40 to 50 hours a week. The guy you see workin on the quad in the first pic is Joel Hetricks main mechanic, Ive met a lot of kick ass dudes and made a lot of friends over the years but wont ever be on their level. lol Im a old slow c class vet if I do enter any this year, the Pro XC1 and XC2's are no joke

Been awhile fellers, Well I have decided to buy a different cam, Need some opinions. As for whats the best bang for the buck, I got a S1HC in my 686 build and regret it should have done a stage 2 with some HD valve springs so I don't wanna be in the same boat with the 350. Heres a pic of the new Streamlines brake line, One for each quad.

I just bought some Cycra Probends, Never had owned a set so I don't know if im gonna keep em or not. If I do decide to sell them anyone interested in them? They are blue and comes with all mounts and bark busters.

Got the fronts in today, I had the 2 line Galfers for several months but kept puttn them off till I got some spare time, Went to install the rears the other day and had no brake fluid. I cant make my mind up about the Cycras or Powermadds, I may just buy the Fasst Flexx mounts and use them and sell my white or red Powermadds.

Big things happening soon, A little more power and a new crazy color added to the mix. Going White, Blue and green. Just bought some mudplug vinyl's and changing up a few things. Hate it or love it, I aint going no where im here to stay. Way to much invested in this to ever sale or trade. I spoke to kyle awhile the other night and have decided to get me a stage 1 Hotcam.

Back