• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fast warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep up to or beat a banshee lmfao
and $3500 in motor work yeah right don't forget dumbass 3/4 of that price is shop labor
crazy nut jobs there Jeff:haha:

Keep up to or beat a banshee lmfao

and $3500 in motor work yeah right don't forget dumbass 3/4 of that price is shop labor

crazy nut jobs there Jeff:haha:

That's the truth there Ed god dam fool lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

I'd like to know if that Banshee hit nose first landing a jump or was it run head on into something

That is one of my fears going wot on trail and run head on in to another ride

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Believe me I've come close to being hit head on here by some of the idiot kids going wide open on the narrow woods trails here in WI and what's even dumber is they ain't even got enough brains to have a helmet on

Hell yea I'd like to run it lol. Looks like **** but I bet it goes pretty good.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

anybody know where i can get a moose clutch cable puller? Lol and won't sell to anybody under 18? I rode a 421 banshee when i was like 12, not wide open though but you get the point. there was a 400ex with kawi 600 engine in it for $1000...the pictures were taken in a ghetto neighborhood so im sure it was done right lmao

Ive seen some of those hack jobs, Here where I live they are hardcore with these Transformer builds, Part Warrior, part 250r, part Yamaha Kodiak, part banshee, part 300 Fourtrax . lol they piece **** together and ride them here on the strip jobs, They don't care how it looks or runs just as long as it gets them back there to the party, One big ass cooler with 12 bungie cords around it filled with Keystone light, Busch, Heaven Hill dark and some shine.

Back