• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

nerf nets

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondachoppa

Reaction score
I just picked up another warrior and it came with dg steel series nerf bars but the nets are I'm bad shape. I've been looking ever where for them but no one sells the steel series nets. Anyone have any red or black ones laying around. I know it's a long shot. Thanks

might even find an old tow strap with the right colors. whats the width on the strap? cut your lengths using the old webbing as your template then find someone to stitch em up for you

I would go to harbor freight and pick up some straps. you can get a package for a few bucks. Take and cut them to the lengths you want. Get yourself some screws, washers, lock nuts. Take a solder iron and get it good and hot. Use this to make small holes in the strap. take the hardware and install. You can get a couple different colors and do all sorts of things with it.
Just a thought. If I need new ones I am doing this.

I bought 15 feet of .40 mill strap from strap works for 2.50 and 3.00 shipping. It's on its way now. I'll let you guys know how it holds up

Back