Wellsville

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcwes8

Reaction score
So I am trying to get leave in November so i can go to wellsville to ride for the weekend. I am not sure what weekend I will be home yet but I should be able to get home for at least a weekend. would anyone be interested in coming down to ride? I have a group of like 5 that will being coming down. I will be bringing my warrior and my kdx me and my brother will probabaly swith between the 2 and all my other friends ride bikes. It would be cool to meet some of the others on this forum. We will be parking in the freezone and camping till sunday. and plane to get there around noon on a friday. the date is still up in the air but I will post what dates we will be there as soon as i know when i can get home. So let me know if any of you are interested in meeting up to ride wellsville

OK so I am getting deployed in September so I will have some time to take leave in aug before I go. would anyone be down to get a wellsville trip planed?

I would love to go but I live too far away. I'm always up for meeting up with members on here for a ride; if its close enough to me

Thats really not that bad. Im 11 hours away on base. My parents home is only like a hour tho

Im going to buy a **** ton of hot dogs and hamburgers and some other cook out food for any one that comes.

It would be nice to ride with someone that knows the trails really well. I know them enough to not get to lost lol

Ok guys I will be going to Wellsville Aug 21st to the 23rd. I will be staying in the free zone and will have both my warriors there. The 1st gen elite and my 2nd gen. I will have a goup of friends. along with me. Im going to be bringing alot of hot dogs and burgers and stuff for anyone that want to stop buy or hang with use for the weekend. It would be really cool to meet some of you guys

Last edited:
Back