Go Back   YFM350.com Forums > Warrior/Raptor 350 Technical > Instructional Tutorials

Old 08-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #31
token

Default Raptor 350 clutch release parts

just got done installing mine,and it feels soooo much better already. I cant quite ride it yet ,i rolled it this wkend,and can't bend my knee :'(.but i bet I get it out this wkend anyways,i wanna ride a good day with this mod to see how it really works.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
token is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #32
yamarider

Send a message via AIM to yamarider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbigxredx
whats the advantage of doin this?
The warrior's clutch is one of the notchiest, stiffest clutch pulls most of us will ever experience. The raptor 350's design makes the pull much smoother, requires about a third of the effort, and has more lever travel from when the clutch starts to grab to the point where it's fully engaged, which allows better moderation and control.

MY TOYS:
-2008 Raptor 700
-1990 Suzuki DR350S
-1987 AMC Eagle Limited "Woody Wagon"
-1997 Ford Probe GTS (For Sale)
-1998 GMC Sierra
-1967 IH/Cub Cadet 123 (restored)
-1996 Cub Cadet 2130 pulling tractor

-2001 Elite Warrior - all modded out - sold
yamarider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:02 PM   #33
tyler

I was thinking is there some way that you could take the stock warrior clutch set up and make it work like the raptor 350 easy pull clutch set up or whatever? Cuz I can cut it weld it and modify it any way I would need to.
K&N air-filter, Supertrapp pipe, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit, Raptor 660 rear shock, 5" front wheel spacers, Race cut front fenders,Tusk comp series nerf bars, front bumper, parking brake block off plate, Tusk aluminum gas cap, Metallic black frame, Blue a-arms/swing-arm, MSR handle bars, MSR bar pad & clutch perch, PRM Rear swing arm skid, Custom light set up, YZ 250 shifter, Drilled/ slotted rear brake disc! And more!!
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #34
tyler

Anything on this^
K&N air-filter, Supertrapp pipe, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit, Raptor 660 rear shock, 5" front wheel spacers, Race cut front fenders,Tusk comp series nerf bars, front bumper, parking brake block off plate, Tusk aluminum gas cap, Metallic black frame, Blue a-arms/swing-arm, MSR handle bars, MSR bar pad & clutch perch, PRM Rear swing arm skid, Custom light set up, YZ 250 shifter, Drilled/ slotted rear brake disc! And more!!
Old 12-29-2009, 04:10 PM   #35
baddawg

I cant see how you could do it with the stock cable,its too short to reach going around the engine from the opposite side by 13 inches.Flip the push lever,spring is the same,get the
cable,bolt and holder and you should be good to go.
baddawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #36
tyler

Ya i know i would have to get the cable, but i was wondering if thats all i would need to buy or not?
Old 12-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #37
baddawg

You should be ok with just the stuff I listed.You could fab something up for the holder but for
a few bucks I got all mine from South Seattle,too cheap to bother making something up.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:19 AM   #38
tyler

your local shop?^
Old 12-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #39
baddawg

No, they used to be in Seattle ,just moved to Oregon?
Good prices,no complaint here.
Old 12-30-2009, 01:20 PM   #40
tyler

alright do you hve a web site for them?
Old 12-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #41
baddawg

http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/
Old 01-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #42
tyler

In the parts listed at the very beginning of the thread does that include a new lever and that whole set up that mounts up on the handle bars?
Old 01-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #43
baddawg

No thats just for the cable etc.Any universal lever assembly should work.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #44
tyler

Ok i think i seen back somewhere in this thread stock lever will work?
Old 01-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #45
tyler

I just looked and from my local dealer they want $53.89 for these parts.

From yamahasportsplaza.com its $32.14 plus whatever shipping is.

From yamahapartshouse.com its $41.12 plus whatever shipping is.

From motosportwarehouse.com its $30.49 plus whatever shipping is.