A good Read

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a pretty honest article in my opinion. Does anyone know if there was there ever a shoot-out article to follow? Maybe against a honda 300 or 400. The 400 has a bit more umph but feels too small and narrow.

bassballs818 said:
That was a pretty honest article in my opinion. Does anyone know if there was there ever a shoot-out article to follow? Maybe against a honda 300 or 400. The 400 has a bit more umph but feels too small and narrow.

I dunno.. I've NEVER had a problem finding reverse.. only ever had a problem finding neutral when I forgot to take it out of reverse after parking... ;D

Hmmmm.....and my first mod is an Oil Cooler....

Our only problem during this torture test was that the Warrior kept finding false neutrals when it got really hot. This was particularly annoying when climbing perilously steep hills, skidding back down while cursing and searching for gears.

THAT again.. so much controversy over that.. however, Id totaly test it out myself. I think next chance I get, I will.

Well that method has been used by tons of pro race teams and so on. It's the method I've always followed as well and have never had a problem when rebuilding an engine.

Wow, long time since i been to the site.. well, I didnt ride the warrior at all last year, because fall of the year before, she cratered.. now when i try to crank her over it gives me a "Clunk... clunk... clank...."

now the last day or two i was going thro and sorting pics, and found all these wonderfull quading pics, so i made a video slideshow.. wich facebook promptly removed since it had "Copywrited audio track" -jerks!

Wich now brings me here, to see if i can find a place local to have my engine bored out etc if need be when i tear into her this winter...

I m ean if theres even half an excuse, may as well do her up sum and improve on the original design right? hehe

but when i get her back together, looks lke i'll be trying that theory out! lol

*ugh* so dont wanna rip her apart again.. *sighs* thats why i just let her sit all year.. but now.. god I miss my lil Warrior!!!! everyone else is out havin fun, and here i sit on the damn internut!!! UGH!!

Ride on everyone!!

Must be the first one I've ever seen the warrior suspension described as "good"

Back