4 year old crash

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
My son crashed his mini quad into the back of a car yesterday busted up his shoulder and arm and dented/scratched **** out of neighbors car thats what you get for blocking sidewalks.

He rides the thing awesome he just slid on ice couldnt cut the wheel just slid. He is fine just a bruise he was mad that it bent his brake handle. He rode it back home so hes a trooper

haha still waiting for my boy to **** up so then maybe he will drive respectively when I tell him too!

Lol that's what it takes when I 1st got my 3yr old his 125cc quad all he wanted to do was WOT till he ran into a ditch and a fence cracking his plastics and breaking his brake lever . He was shock up but it did the job now he just put puts around the yard like I told him to from the begging .

First time I was ever allowed to ride an atv was when I was around 12. I didn't have any desire to go WOT. Didn't help it was dad's 600 honda 4x4. I've always been a catious person. Especially when I was younger. Now I've found my limitations, and want the adrenaline rush.

Just bought my nephew a 110cc. He's only 4 and has always been great on the battery powered toys so I thought it would be a good idea to get him a real one. We got it home and i wanted to take it for a spin to see what it had in it. Turns out those little quads haul @$$ and can ride some gnarly wheelies!
So I let him get on it, he took off around the back of the yard and behind the shed, we heard it rev up, he came flying around the corner on two wheels, rode it out for a good 10 feet and then rolled it. He got up holding his belly. I ran over to him and he lifted his shirt up and had a pretty good mark going diagonal clear across his torso but said he was fine.
went over and flipped the bike back on all 4 and he hopped right back on.
For the next week he showed his battle scar to everyone. He sure was proud of it. Lol
Now he knows why he has to wear a helmet every time he gets on it and has respect for it.
I turned the throttle down quite a bit after that but three weeks into it and I've turned it back up twice and he's out riding trails, climbing hills, and no more accidents!

Live free/ride hard!

Tiger out

Back