What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, I'm not a big fan of the TM design rollers either. My bearing in that thing has froze up twice now... how, I don't know, it's a sealed bearing...

Looks great Ed!! Ed I will talk to ya later tonight on FB, I seen your PM's but I haven't really got caught up from over the weekend. Trent just wanna say buddy you are the MAN!!! Fellow members I highly recommend Trent for any custom photo needs, this guy is legit and a professional. Honestly the work he does is well worth $20 to $45. Most photo Editors charge that same price, and trents looks just as good if not better.
Here's the picture I did for Tim today, figured I'd show you what he is talking about. Glad you like it Tim, check you Facebook btw, I sent you some more stuff.

Got the 4x4 vinyls from Rapid Vinyl I ordered 2 and they sent me 3 Great people to deal with!
f5019879fe7df33b5ad0efe29b020f22.jpg
e6a0fc3d934dfe3b31a36eba344a63a6.jpg
720746bc9c81a11d9bd7869812d1ac76.jpg
0ab76f2bbe6e4e785b42a3187f7019aa.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Took my bitch out for a rip. Nothing crazy; just around my neighborhood & behind my house I have some woods. It's too ******* hot. Only rode for about 30 min. It's just so humid here in upstate NY. Plus I'm still stock air cooled. Machine wasn't running as crisp as usual. Definitely this hot sticky air; so I put her away. But always good to get a mini Rip in...

Same here Jimmy I want to get The Wolf out rippin to break it in but it's just to damn hot and humid don't want to get a fresh rebuilt motor to hot and **** it all up

Nice to here you out riding Jimmy! I'm waiting on a battery so I actually can ride haha. Last few days I've been cutting all the trails so that I can ride. Came back from college and the weeds on the trails were all waist high. Everything is all cut now, so once the battery shows up I can take the warrior for a rip. It's been really hot here too though...

Sorry so late with my response. I went to the Primus concert in NYC & just got home.
Yea Ed- it is the worst. You gotta run early in the morning if anything to try and beat the humidity.

Trent- when you get the new battery make some more videos. I enjoy your YouTube stuff. Did you do a summer semester at college?

Yeah I did Jimmy. It was 10.5 weeks long. I had my last final last week wednesday. As soon as I get my battery, I'll definitely be making a video. The trails at the house a really nice and dry right now. Should make for some good lap times haha.

Yeah I did Jimmy. It was 10.5 weeks long. I had my last final last week wednesday. As soon as I get my battery, I'll definitely be making a video. The trails at the house a really nice and dry right now. Should make for some good lap times haha.

Yep! Everything is alot drier than back in may. Been thinking about switching back to no air box with the uni pod filter straight to my carb. It could also help her run better in the heat. Last summer I rode like that. I only switched in the spring to deal with all the water. Now the trails are pretty dry despite torrential thunderstorms every now & then

bd498b8b02e1afbec48634ef011d01d4.jpg
94b659a5bd4d403b34157507de688a91.jpg
22654eeccaf90fc41c27306bfa1a76fc.jpg
e065dfdb57b69252cfc81057df1a36d0.jpg

Finally got out and rode some today after I finished my Rebel flag plate

Great videos Ed! You got some great places to ride man! Nice and flat; wide open. The Wolf looks like she runs awesome. Wow what a great job you've done. Rebel flag is perfect!

Just you wait Jimmy these trails are kid **** compared to the Dead Horse Run I'm hoping to get together with my buddy Todd from MN in the next month or so and hit it with the Wolf for the first time and get some good videos of it. I Just hope the Wolf can handle the beating it will be handed from that trail lol

Back