Direct shifter?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wondering where the thread is for the direct shifter upgrade or if someone can tell me what all I need in order to make the mod happen. Thanks.

And if you're looking for a thread, try the search function, it works pretty well. Here's a pic of it installed.

Has anyone tried the IMS brand Raptor 660 shifter on a warrior? I read it will fit on the FB forum and my tusk 250f shifter doesn't have enough clearance between the stator cover for proper positioning.

You shouldn't have to bend the yz250f shifter. I know my MSR one did not need to be bent.

if you can find a steel one it would be better, my aluminum yz250 shifter is starting to strip and it getting play in it. i shimmed it with a a piece of beer can, but that wont last forever.

Put it farther down if you need more clearence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran the same shifter as warrior1996 and loved it, smooth quick shifts. and for $20 it don't look to bad, Several shifters will work Kx, Wr and YZ's

Has anyone tried the IMS brand Raptor 660 shifter on a warrior? I read it will fit on the FB forum and my tusk 250f shifter doesn't have enough clearance between the stator cover for proper positioning.
I have the IMS YZ250F shifter and works great. Idk about the Raptor 660 one tho.

I took a 05 400ex shifter put it in my vise, heated it to make two bends and it is perfect. Only problem is putting a Honda part on my Yammy. My FMF pipe came from same bike. Hope i dont anger the gods and burn in hell for mixing parts!

Back