2nd Gen club.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
Okay guys there are more second gens then first gens for a reason. Obviously the first Gens had flaws and our better 2nd Gen took over. So lets start our own bigger badder club. lets dicscuss our bikes and why they are better then the worn out 1st Gens with their replaceable ball joints, stupid lights and such. THIS IS A 2nd GEN ONLY CLUB. Kinda like a heman woman haters club but for bikes!!! hahahaha
:atv:hard fuckers!!!!!!

I'm in always thought mine was superior since I have owned both.
And the 87 was pristine. Both I kept the one with better support.

I couldnt agree more levi, why would anyone even consider buying a first gen, when the second gens are obviously far superior to everything the "originals" cough cough had!

Hey I want in too guy's!
gotta love those awesome round baja looking headlights
and an endless supply of aftermarket extended A-arms

ya i dont get it. Oh they handle better. The seats softer, blah blah blah.i dont know what parts will fit. I'm not buying it at all they changed it for a reason and the reason is it sucked!!! i get it you love your bike cause its yours but that dosent make it better.

i'll do something up and post it in the next couple days. They will be limited edition.

Cool Beans Levi can't wait! then you gonna have Dean print them up for our club members?

Back