How do the air filter adapters work?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pellethuntr

Reaction score
So I was looking at one of these K&N air filter adapters and I am wondering how exactly they mount up? I see there is two screws but no nuts so I assume the screws must go from the outside of the air box and thread into the adapter itself?

Also what K&N filter are you guys using with these adapters? I didn't see a size listed for the mouth of the adapter.

Warrior_zpsdlv0kuyp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Yes, you are correct on the mounting. As far as which filter, I don't know but they should tell you in the instructions or else you will have to measure it and check the K&N website.

Yes, you are correct on the mounting. As far as which filter, I don't know but they should tell you in the instructions or else you will have to measure it and check the K&N website.

It doesn't say what size filter fits. I was hoping someone who had one knew off hand so I could order the filter at the same time. Kinda sucks to order the part, wait a week, measure it, wait a week for the filter to come.:argh:

If its a round adapter it 2.5 inches for all the ones I`ve seen. If it`s an oval one it takes the pro design filter.

Back