96' Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's on the list (Hopefully in this order):
New Brake pads all the way around, and 2 front rotors.
MSR clutch perch and raptor 350 cable mod
Hand guards

Yea man that yz shifter is like a must. I totally forgot about that . It's ridiculously easy man. Between that and the raptor clutch mod/msr clutch perch you will feel like it's a new machine.

Yea man that yz shifter is like a must. I totally forgot about that ��. It's ridiculously easy man. Between that and the raptor clutch mod/msr clutch perch you will feel like it's a new machine.

And also, do I have to have the MSR clutch perch and lever? Or can I use what I have now from what's already on the warrior?

Even more awesome news! About a week ago, I noticed some clicking coming from my wheel... So today after I replaced the rear brake pads and went to do the front, I noticed my front wheel bearings are completely shot. So not only did my clutch cable explode, I now need new front wheel bearings...

It's like wack-a-mole with this quad. Fix one problem (new brakes all around), here's more (clutch cable breaking and wheel bearings are shot). On a good note, atleast I have an excuse to do the Raptor clutch mod now!

I put the bearings in on Saturday so that problem was fixed. We went on a big ride all day Sunday so I borrowed the clutch cable from my Dads friend until mine came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday all the parts for the 350 Raptor clutch mod came in so I put it on and I've got to say THANKS to this site for having that on here. It's so much easier to pull, like butter.

Yesterday all the parts for the 350 Raptor clutch mod came in so I put it on and I've got to say THANKS to this site for having that on here. It's so much easier to pull, like butter.

Yep. Makes a HUGE difference.

Back