finally upgraded the internet. here's my bike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang pat that looks like it would be a blast to ride bro, felt like I got hit with trees a few times ha ha. Bike sounds way healthy man nice video can't wait to see more

Thanks guys! Yeah she runs superb;) Sounds so much better in person. Little defining when you're on it. Lol. Taken LOTS of time, money, and patience to make her into that. Jetting has been the biggest issue, but, that is what an FCR can do for your Warrior!

And, yes 97, those trees are tight! I did rub a few on the first video I made!

Last edited:
It's not really a place to ride. It is my property, until I go across the street and blast down that long ass driveway. Not much trails to ride on. There are some behind my house, but, the hunters rent that, and raise hell when I ride on it. They are just assholes... I don't do anything malicious to their precious land. And, they themselves will ride on it during hunting season! AAARRRRRHHHHH! Makes me mad...

I understand your frustration with the property rights thing. We have land that has a simple latch gate which leads to a much larger area. I just found out it's not ours and now there's a padlock on the gate and I got a nasty phone call about not being allowed to ride out there. Perfect place to ride that nobody ever uses for anything...except a couple tree stands for hunting I guess.

spoke to the owner, and he's scared of me and a couple buddies of mine riding out there. He won't even accept liability waivers. F'ing dipshit.

But your bike sounds sweet though!

Thanks, yes it does! Yeah, I get so pissed at these assholes around here. I can understand a homeowner not wanting to be responsible. You just can't trust everyone now-a-days. But, still... We ride our horses out there all the time, for the last 12 years, and everyone is cool with that. Take a quad out there though, that's a different story. My mom and I were just talking about joining the hunt club, paying our dues, and being able to tell every one of those limo dick fucks to kiss our asses! Then we can ride out there whenever we want, horses or quads!

Yeah, it's my grandma's property. Almost 200 acres. She rides in a loud gas powered golf cart with knobby tires every day in it and blames the 4 wheelers for "rutting up" the grass and scaring the cows. She gives the cows treat pellets all the time. They're used to loud engines.

We ride very slow when we come across cows and only make tracks in the non pasture areas. She's getting old and senile in her old age though. It's gonna take a lot of sweet talking to get her out this mind-set.

She's told people that riding in mud is dangerous and "they'll see" when they get stuck. LOL. I've pulled that golf cart out a few times with my moto4. She doesn't remember it. It's BS.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back