What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking my 96 out today, thinking I need to get it going again... Shes been hibernating for over a year. Now that my boy is just over a year im thinking its time to wake the ole bitch up and raise some hell :evilface:

Almost screwed up today

I was working on my water well today. I had two air tanks for a low profile and one went out awhile back. Now when I water the lawn the pump cycles too often and picks up sand. I bought another tank and was going to put in new pipes, valves, regulator and all that.
A couple of oil field chemical pickups with flatbed trailers went by and headed to the river. I hoped they were going to take there deer stands out and they did. Maybe I can go down and get a deer this year without getting shot. Anyway I decided to go down and check it out but the grass and weeds are ass high and all dried out, so I put my spark arrester screen and silencer in since I hadn't tried the silencer yet.It sounds great. When I got down where the deer stands had been, I remembered Weston's case saver was not tightened up because it was touching the swingarm roller and preventing it from rolling and I hadn't adjusted it yet.
I went back home and took it off. The screws holding the poly piece between the primary sprocket and swingarm roller were almost all the way out and the bolts holding the case saver on were finger tight. I ground a groove for the swingarm roller to have some room to roll and knocked the logo area out just a hair so it wouldn't rub the sprocket nut. Ever thing is good now. Some pics,

I'm not slammin the product. I'd buy another one if say I had it on finger tight for adjustments and forgot and went riden out in the weeds and lost it. My motor mounts were loose when I got Ol' Blue and had worn deep grooves in the aluminum mounting points. I know the frames taken some good shots and not everone going to have the same chain roller/slider on the swingarm pivot. I just like to put pics up ever chance I get

Hmm what have I been doing?? Been getting a lot of seat time and enjoying the last bit of summer, was suppose to had went to last weekends double header WEXCR and decided not to go at last minute, really kickin my self in the ass for not going, McGill was at it also dominating Pro class. As for my 350 I haven't done nothing but buy a new Quadtech hood. I still love ol faithful so no worries, Been real busy I try to stop in here every few days to catch up and see all the new members and builds going on, Still my favorite Forum of them all.

Mounted the new RS2 Yoshimura on the Wolf
cff8086f04cdcd45925b1514cec1b238.jpg

The head pipe will not fit at all so had to use the stocker

That sucks, Ed. Kinda, anyway. How's it sound? You know as well as I do a stock Wolverine's muffler sounds like dog ****!

I posted a go pro video of it in the Video section Pat
Sounds ******* Awesome and runs 100% better too

Well got a huge discount at Harbor Frieght on a new Bad Lands 2500lb winch with wireless remote operation for the Wolf and ordered the mount kit for it and a set of blue Tusk D-flex hand guards
d63022c68effae8b04cfa4e9804aa6a1.jpg

646d6bc6652f57e21b3187c041da42f1.jpg

49b009900750318448ba1d4442396602.jpg

Haha Pat! Selling parts to be able to lol
Found them for $277 shipped with center caps and 16 chrome lug nuts and they have a lifetime free replacement even if I break them

Back