Suspension Rebuild

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLYamWar

Reaction score
Before.... Stock Suspension

After +2 Full Flights

Last edited:
Tusk Off Road Axle (thanks to YAMAHAULER for good price), +2 Swinger from the Swingarm Shop, Speedline Brake Lines & ASR clamp (from AmericanStar), Pivot Works axle Bearings(from BeastMode17), Raptor 660 shock

IMG_20140420_133720_862_zpsd3cd9f31.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20140420_140138_805_zps7dd94eb3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20140419_085756_035_zpsb92b3f31.jpg
[/URL] My pooch wants to ride lol

Thanks Tim. Look forward to tearing up some trails this coming Friday!

I really like the colors of your quad. New suspension parts look awesome too. Nice job.

Looks great! Now you can run a little bigger shock in front makes a huge difference

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ya I agree bk, but that's going to have to be a project for next year. just dumped a little over a grand into it. The wife may not like it too much if I spent another $500. may get some Works shocks for the front.

Beastmode17 has some yellow ones I have some white ones and for under 50 cant beat it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Looking good man. Really makes its pop. Big improvement

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I think if you put some hand guards on that, it would look sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this thread because your machine is much like mine George. I get to see what its gonna look like. I have an extended axle on mine. It came with it when I bought it but I don't know what kind it is or where its set. I'm at 48" wide right now in the rear with my new tires, and that's down from almost 50" with my other set of paddle tires I have.....Also your brake line set up is awesome.

Your suspension mods are very close to what I'm considering / planning now. Did the rise in ride height from the long rear swing arm bother you? My quad is sitting pretty level now, I don't think I want any forward rake... but I definitely want the longer rear arm. I need to see what my spring preload is at, maybe I can bump it down...

Your suspension mods are very close to what I'm considering / planning now. Did the rise in ride height from the long rear swing arm bother you? My quad is sitting pretty level now, I don't think I want any forward rake... but I definitely want the longer rear arm. I need to see what my spring preload is at, maybe I can bump it down...

The ride height is not much plus once you sit on it it levels out. The longer swingarm was to move the wheels back since the raptor rear shock pulled them forward.

GEORGE! where the **** ya been bro!? Cardinals aren't that good....

Latest posts

Back