Go Back   YFM350.com Forums > Free Classifieds > Miscellaneous for Sale

Old 01-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #31
beastlywarrior228

Default YFM350.com Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlastracing
Shirts would be cool. And I do have some Deadlast graphix tee. Perhaps in the future we can figure all this out. One step at a time.
man you didnt tell me you had tees id take one

Login or Register to Remove Ads
beastlywarrior228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:50 PM   #32
tyler

Post some pictures of them shirts and how much you want for them?
K&N air-filter, Supertrapp pipe, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit, Raptor 660 rear shock, 5" front wheel spacers, Race cut front fenders,Tusk comp series nerf bars, front bumper, parking brake block off plate, Tusk aluminum gas cap, Metallic black frame, Blue a-arms/swing-arm, MSR handle bars, MSR bar pad & clutch perch, PRM Rear swing arm skid, Custom light set up, YZ 250 shifter, Drilled/ slotted rear brake disc! And more!!
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #33
missouritrailrider

hell ya throw one in w my graphics kit lol and jerseys would be awesome anyone competin from here show off the yfm350.com and deadlastgraphics.com
missouritrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #34
DeadLastRacing

update. I have them laied out, Decided to go with just plain black and white for the long run, but first bach I will have a bunch of color options to choose from in limited quanity. I should have these back next week somethime from the printers.

QOTM sticker is the same but has a small QOTM tag on it as well. I'll send to all QTOM winners for this year (JAN-FEB)
Keep posted!
JE piston, .60 bore, .415 Megacycle cam, Cometic gaskets, HD Kibblewhite springs, P&P, +1 Intake, Perma cooler, IMS tank, +2 ASR A-arms and pro-x tie rods, Hansen Fab Honda style +3 swingger, G Force adj. axle, 38mm Carb, Fox Floats, 01 660 rear shock, UNI Filter, Cyrca Pro-bends, BKT AT-111HD, YZ250 shifter, PRM skids, DMC Duel exhaust, FMF PB Header, SS brake lines, ProArmor pegs and heel guards, PRM grab bar, Graydon bumper, alba stabilizer, DeadLastGraphix kit

DeadLastRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #35
missouritrailrider

Damn some QOTM stickers would look sweet on bottom of my back fenders! my parts need to hurry so i can get my shit together and submit it. Does how cheap you got a bike play a roll in QOTM? lol
Old 02-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #36
beastlywarrior228

how often can you enter
beastlywarrior228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #37
DeadLastRacing

as many time as you'd like, untill you win once, then your out. (unless you have a complete drastic makeover/change)

Also, QOTM from now one need to be a bit more regulated. Clean bikes, good quality pictures and sufficient mods all around. If it don't cut the moderators guide lines, then we'll dump it.
JE piston, .60 bore, .415 Megacycle cam, Cometic gaskets, HD Kibblewhite springs, P&P, +1 Intake, Perma cooler, IMS tank, +2 ASR A-arms and pro-x tie rods, Hansen Fab Honda style +3 swingger, G Force adj. axle, 38mm Carb, Fox Floats, 01 660 rear shock, UNI Filter, Cyrca Pro-bends, BKT AT-111HD, YZ250 shifter, PRM skids, DMC Duel exhaust, FMF PB Header, SS brake lines, ProArmor pegs and heel guards, PRM grab bar, Graydon bumper, alba stabilizer, DeadLastGraphix kit

Old 02-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #38
tyler

Haha ya i just noticed on my picture for QOTM my warrior sure did need cleaned up its dirty, for QOTM pics!!
K&N air-filter, Supertrapp pipe, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit, Raptor 660 rear shock, 5" front wheel spacers, Race cut front fenders,Tusk comp series nerf bars, front bumper, parking brake block off plate, Tusk aluminum gas cap, Metallic black frame, Blue a-arms/swing-arm, MSR handle bars, MSR bar pad & clutch perch, PRM Rear swing arm skid, Custom light set up, YZ 250 shifter, Drilled/ slotted rear brake disc! And more!!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM   #39
DeadLastRacing

need a measurement, What is the height and width of the back plastic area (behind the seat) I'm at work but if someone could measure this for me it be great.

QOTM winner will get a back (tramp stamp) qotm yfm sticker. That way you can still run the side pieces too and if you ever win qotm you can add the qotm sticker to that area.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #40
DeadLastRacing

Measurement???? Anyone help? I want to send these out to the printer today. Just need to know the size of the back plastic area (above rear tail light, in between rear fender tips), Width and Height.

Thanks!

Old 02-21-2010, 02:28 AM   #41
tyler

I got the measurements it is 13" long and 1 1/2" tall so it's going to be a really short sticker,but it can be long.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #42
DeadLastRacing

Set to the printers today!! Should be in in a few days.

I went with black and white because those colors go with everything, the QOTM sticker is the same but also sports the colors of the forum.

Old 02-25-2010, 01:21 PM   #43
missouritrailrider

time to start on my kit? lol
Old 02-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #44
sidewayz33

those underdog racing stickers are nice ! lol.
sidewayz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:04 PM   #45
DeadLastRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by missouritrailrider
time to start on my kit? lol
Hah, it been started, just now I can focus some more time on it, I got orders piling in.