Go Back   YFM350.com Forums > Free Classifieds > Miscellaneous for Sale

Old 01-08-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
DeadLastRacing

Default YFM350.com Stickers

____$5 set____

Send money via Paypal as payment owed in the personal section- dbdesignco@hotmail.com (include your mailing address in the comments section, failure to do so will result in a denial and refund) Or mail check or cash to: Dean Biscan, 760 N. Firestone Blvd., Akron, OH 44306

These are first come first serve. I have a bunch but when they are gone, their gone. The QOTM version goes to the winner of the quad of the month each month for free.

I'm gunna run a batch of these and need to know a good general color combo that will make everyone happy? (Keep in mind that the thin blue line is for the printer to know where/what to cut-out) I won't have these available at all times and for the masses at all times but I'll do my best to make sure all members that want a set will get one or how ever many sets they wanna buy. Trying to do it and keep my cost down, I'll run a dozen or so sets for every kit that I print (at my expense) as long as there is a demand. I'll be printing a kit here real soon, so my first batch will be on the way. Once there printed I'll let everyone know how to go about ordering. $5 for the set of two and the made to fit the small side part that's part of the rear plastics (above where the foot pegs are)

JE piston, .60 bore, .415 Megacycle cam, Cometic gaskets, HD Kibblewhite springs, P&P, +1 Intake, Perma cooler, IMS tank, +2 ASR A-arms and pro-x tie rods, Hansen Fab Honda style +3 swingger, G Force adj. axle, 38mm Carb, Fox Floats, 01 660 rear shock, UNI Filter, Cyrca Pro-bends, BKT AT-111HD, YZ250 shifter, PRM skids, DMC Duel exhaust, FMF PB Header, SS brake lines, ProArmor pegs and heel guards, PRM grab bar, Graydon bumper, alba stabilizer, DeadLastGraphix kit

Login or Register to Remove Ads
DeadLastRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
jarheadoo7

i dont liek stickers on my quad cuz they always get ripped off.. i would consider putting one on my truck thou.. i would need it in solid red to fit in..

jarheadoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #3
tyler

I'm thinking the main color should be red and outlined with black.
K&N air-filter, Supertrapp pipe, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit, Raptor 660 rear shock, 5" front wheel spacers, Race cut front fenders,Tusk comp series nerf bars, front bumper, parking brake block off plate, Tusk aluminum gas cap, Metallic black frame, Blue a-arms/swing-arm, MSR handle bars, MSR bar pad & clutch perch, PRM Rear swing arm skid, Custom light set up, YZ 250 shifter, Drilled/ slotted rear brake disc! And more!!
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
JonS

i'll take a set in whatever color you decide.

'90 Mustang GT NEW TOY
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
beastlywarrior228

silver and white
beastlywarrior228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
DeadLastRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarheadoo7
i dont liek stickers on my quad cuz they always get ripped off.. i would consider putting one on my truck thou.. i would need it in solid red to fit in..
You buying cheap stickers then homie. My stuff sticks like glue, once there on, there on.
JE piston, .60 bore, .415 Megacycle cam, Cometic gaskets, HD Kibblewhite springs, P&P, +1 Intake, Perma cooler, IMS tank, +2 ASR A-arms and pro-x tie rods, Hansen Fab Honda style +3 swingger, G Force adj. axle, 38mm Carb, Fox Floats, 01 660 rear shock, UNI Filter, Cyrca Pro-bends, BKT AT-111HD, YZ250 shifter, PRM skids, DMC Duel exhaust, FMF PB Header, SS brake lines, ProArmor pegs and heel guards, PRM grab bar, Graydon bumper, alba stabilizer, DeadLastGraphix kit

Old 01-08-2010, 03:08 PM   #7
tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlastracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarheadoo7
You buying cheap stickers then homie. My stuff sticks like glue, once there on, there on.
Ya for real i haven't had any problems with my stickers coming off. Did they come off because you use the power washer to clean your fourwheeler?
K&N air-filter, Supertrapp pipe, Dynojet stage 2 jet kit, Raptor 660 rear shock, 5" front wheel spacers, Race cut front fenders,Tusk comp series nerf bars, front bumper, parking brake block off plate, Tusk aluminum gas cap, Metallic black frame, Blue a-arms/swing-arm, MSR handle bars, MSR bar pad & clutch perch, PRM Rear swing arm skid, Custom light set up, YZ 250 shifter, Drilled/ slotted rear brake disc! And more!!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #8
DeadLastRacing

powerwasher or not, my stuff sticks!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
drtfn

The trick is to not get fingerprints or dirt on the sticker and when i put a sticker or graphics on something you can either use the stuff that you can get from a vinyl supplier or you can can windex. Just make sure to use plenty of it and use something to smooth out the bubbles. I found out the hard way a couple times. i have a #10 sticker on the back window of my truck that has been there for about 3yrs and it was a pain doing it. It's 3 different colors and it was pain to do it. if you use plenty of windex it gives you time to move it around to make sure it's straight and everything, just make sure you give it plenty of time to dry.
drtfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
DeadLastRacing

Clean your hands, clean the spot, use rubbing alcohol, use a little heat to both the spot and the graphic then apply. I use digital printing so not need to layer vinyl (that's a pain in the ass) Super easy.

Anyways, all I have votes for is black and red and silver and white? More color option and then I'll add a poll.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #11
tyler

And idk about this but mabey the color of blue and gray on this site?
Old 01-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #12
JonS

how about black and yellow?

'90 Mustang GT NEW TOY
JonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:01 PM   #13

can i get some PINK ones? lol! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Old 01-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #14
baddawg

Blue and grey or blue and white sounds good
baddawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #15
1998yamahawarrior

blue and white sounds good yamaha colors. when they are ready what ever color ill take 2 sets

Yep I bleed blue!!
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=red] [SIZE=1][FONT=Arial Black][B]

1998yamahawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote