The GoPro Thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duner, you know anyone woth a stock warrior? Can you get some fly-by footage and dragrace comparrison stuff?

What is it you want to know Dean? My bud's only has a DG steel slip on and Wiseco (std bore).

I just wanna see the mod VS the stocker. Haven't seen any video like that yet. Visually it'll show just how much more power you can get out of wardog. I'd be cool to see. I mean, I know the diff, and you gusy do to, but to see it would be schweet. I have access to some stock quads, just never got around to makeing a comparrison video. I raced my lil bro's 450 and it kinda shows what I got out of mine, that is if your familur with the 450R.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcYWxv6NanI

Where do you guys have your gopro mounted I just bought one today and looking for a good place to mount on my helmet. Ive look around and seen 3 different options, the side, top, and under visor. I like the under visor to keep the tree branches and stuff from hitting it. also if you have it on your helmet do you use any kind of tether in case it comes off? if so how do you have it hooked up. thanks guys and gals.

Back