8.5x24 box trailer.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you Alex on the open trailer too. Plus they're usually cheaper than the enclosed ones. And Alex, if the wheels are too far towards the back, that would cause too much tongue weight, unless you didn't load anything towards the front, meaning weight distribution could also be an issue.

I agree with you Alex on the open trailer too. Plus they're usually cheaper than the enclosed ones. And Alex, if the wheels are too far towards the back, that would cause too much tongue weight, unless you didn't load anything towards the front, meaning weight distribution could also be an issue.

You know what I mean :gayfight:

I want a enclosed so I an keep my warriors inside so they dont have to sit outside and so I dont have to pay for a storage unit.

Gotcha. If you're storing your warriors in there, I wouldn't buy a homemade one then. They probably leak and if wooden, rot. Just keep looking, you'll find a good deal

so a buddie of mine just bought a chevy k10 truck bed trailer. it sits up to high how can he lower it?

Shackle lowering kit or flip the axle to spring under axle and use lowering blocks.

to put the axle on top is it as easy as putting the axle on top of the leafs or is there more to it?

You'll may need different U-bolts and will need a plate on the bottom side of the leaf spring for the U-bolts to be secured to. Also, you may have to fabricate some form of bracket to keep the axle from turning/twisting on the leafs.

so this happen

IMG_20150814_134102057_zpslc0gxbhv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

wasnt my falt tho. I had the right hitch and it was locked. hit a big bump and it poped off.

So I finaly did it. I bought a 8.5x20 enclosed trailer! I got It for $2250 and Its a 2007 and in great shape! im excited!

Well that trailer feel threw I was waiting on the title and wile waiting he said he couldnt sell it anymore :(

Back