Oil leak

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avenger

Reaction score
im 99% sure I found my oil leak.. Clymer manual is very helpful! The person that put a new stator on this quad didn't put the rubber grommet on where the wires come out of the cover. So it just leaks out that hole there because the stator rides in oil.. What could I use to fix this so I don't have this problem..either that or im guessing they left it inside the stator cover..which ill have to take the stator cover off to get it out it put in on right.. gotta love when people forget things :eek:hno:

Last edited:
I'd get a new grommet or pull the cover and find it. I don't remember but don't you have to pull the cover anyway to put the grommet on?

Yeah, the cover needs to be pulled off to put that grommet on. I looked one OEM parts sites and the grommet isn't listed, so Idk where you would get a new one. You might get lucky and it be inside the cover. If you need a new one, maybe find some generic rubber grommet that will work in its place.

Back