What up Fuckers!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
Well it's been about a year since I logged in and its definitely been too long. I got tons of reading to do on here!...Still riding about once every 3 weeks. I just got tired of the same ol' noobs asking the same lame questions...but I truly miss you fuckers!!! I hope everyone is in good health & your machines are running good....DeathStroke is still kicking ass but I haven't done anything new to her. Really do miss everyone over here thou. Some of the best people around on this site. :atv:

It's about time you got back on here, the place has been dead the last few months. I just stumped upon one of your pictures a few days ago, and it made me wonder if you still had Deathstroke lol. Glad to hear that you and your quad are still doing good.

Thanks man. How ya been Lloyd?

Been good. I got remarried and bought a different house so the warrior is sitting in the garage waiting for my new shop to be built so I can fix some things on it and get back to riding.

Congratulations on getting remarried. New shop being built? New house? Cool man. Sounds like you got some exciting stuff going on. Glad to hear things are good

Whats up Jimmy!!! Bro I hope life is treating you well, I miss all the times we all shared here. Great times and laughs. Keep kickin ass man!!

Back