Sepetember 2013 QOTM entry

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys are forgetting James (00' WO YA) is running this month
I personally wouldn't even put #5 up against him his bike is killer

Usually we hardly have anyone that wants to do it.

Because usually there is an Elite running and like I said "nobody wants to run against Elites". They are already proven!! JMO, but Elites shouldn't be allowed to run!

Last edited:
No he has a point we have proven are bikes maybe we should start a section for elites to run in since there are more now

Well the elite mod lists are still always changing with R & D and what not. Pit them against each other every month to see who has "one upped" the competition(EOTM?). I personally love looking at the elites, but it does discourage regular guys from washing up their quad and entering QOTM. I am tired of being beat every month in POTM by a lil kid on a 50 LOL. I think there should be a section for FROTY - Future rider of the year, so we can have a place for our kids and their rides. Just my 2 cents. PS Alex, the bike is coming right along man, good work. May the best quad win!

Well the elite mod lists are still always changing with R & D and what not. Pit them against each other every month to see who has "one upped" the competition(EOTM?). I personally love looking at the elites, but it does discourage regular guys from washing up their quad and entering QOTM. I am tired of being beat every month in POTM by a lil kid on a 50 LOL. I think there should be a section for FROTY - Future rider of the year, so we can have a place for our kids and their rides. Just my 2 cents. PS Alex, the bike is coming right along man, good work. May the best quad win!

Lol my kid was on a 80..

I won twice and got my sticker the first time after a few months of pestering Dean about it

Lol my kid was on a 80..
lol I wasn't trying to bash the kids I LOVE seeing kids get into riding (mine included) It is awesome. I just think a place just for the kids would be kinda cool. And at least a bi annual best of the best contest would be SCHWEET! Have a fun weekend fellas, falls here!

lol I wasn't trying to bash the kids I LOVE seeing kids get into riding (mine included) It is awesome. I just think a place just for the kids would be kinda cool. And at least a bi annual best of the best contest would be SCHWEET! Have a fun weekend fellas, falls here!
Lol I hear ya man! I agree elites should run against elites.. We will have to make some changes but like james said he wasnt elite before this nor was I when I when I won But it will change..

Back