New guy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello just wanted to introduce myself here just got a 98 warrior 350 runs really good but would like to do some mild hop ups bolt on etc there's a flood of stuff on Google but before I just go parts crazy I figure it would be best to ask you guys what really works good and what not to waste my money on. Can't wait to get started riding soon everyone have a great day today hope to hear from you soon

Attachments

• 20160205_155158.jpg
    20160205_155158.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
That's a different look of a bumper! Start with a UNI filter, slip-on exhaust, and gearing. Stock gearing is good for stock tires but since those look like 20s, I'd go to 14T up front. Next thing is a cam. As of suspension, I'd do a set of Banshee front shocks and a Bansee rear (requires slight airbox modding) or a Raptor 660 rear (requires a longer dogbone).

Also, Raptor 350 clutch mod and direct shifter mod are must-haves for rideability.

Who makes the overall best exhaust system for these noise isn't a issue actually love a little bit of noise lol

Welcome to the forum. The best exhaust system is debated on by many. The White Brothers E Series (which is not made anymore), Yoshimura, and HMF Competition are the three that I hear are the best most often. Others like FMF, Pro Circuit, and a few others are also good.

Yes, White Bros is awesome (what I have), but I've heard for ages that Yoshimura is the best. Not quite sure if the price premium is worth it tho (those things are expensive!)

Back