ASR swingarm

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigOkie

Reaction score
I called ASR about their swingarm for my '94 Warrior. I told the guy I had a Lonestar round carrier and would it fit the swingarm they make and would the brake plate they make fit the Lonestar carrier. He had to talk with his fabricator about that. He called back and said his fabricator didn't like Warriors and the swingarm was for a Raptor 350. He thought I would have to do some fabrication myself to make it fit. I told him the '89-04 Warrior swingarm was same as 04-13 Raptor 350 swingarm. Am I right about that? He is supposed to get back with me. I told him it was just the 87-88 Warrior swingarm that was different.

I sent email to ASR saying I thought the 90-04 Warrior swingarm was the same as the 04-13 Raptor 350 swingarm. Here's what they sent back.

"There is a difference in the length and height of the mounts of .41 inches. Enough, that it can cause issues when trying to mount them. I can get you in touch with the fabricator if needed, but he doesn't want you to have one that is not exactly what it should be."

Maybe they are talking about the shock mount area. Anyone know about this? If thats it. I can buy a Raptor 350 shock link and a '01 660 shock and be good to go. Right?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I went web crawling and found this reference to .4 inches longer swingarm on raptor.
http://www.bluetraxx.com/forums/yam...87-present/38592-warrior-vs-raptor-350-a.html
And ASR got back with me.
[FONT=&quot]I am willing to to take this on, as long as you understand. there will be some modification to the shocks and mounting hardware invovled and the ride height may need to be considered. Your right there is very few differences in the two. I will try to find out if anything else would need to be considered and would ask you to do the same. Then give me a call. Drew @ASR[/FONT]

Back