8.5x24 box trailer.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcwes8

Reaction score
So for a wile now I have been wanting a 8.5x24 box trailer. I would like to make it into a toy hauler with fold down bunk beds. my question is how many atvs will fit in a 8.5x24 box trailer? I might not need all the room so I could save some money buying smaller.

8-10 bikes depending on inside dimensions and bike dimensions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really depends if you can squeeze two next to each other inside the trailer. How wide are your quads and do you know the inside width of the trailer?

8.5 car trailer and i herd that like a grizzly 700 will fit side by side on a 8ft wide trailer. I have a warrior. my brother has a warrior. I have a timber wolf 250 for my gf. a friend with scrambler 500 and a friend with a 400ex. and 5 dirt bikes. I dont think I will ever tow them at the same time. especially right now being in the Marine Corps.

i know for a fact you can fit 12 sports stood on ends in that trailer and onew in the bed of the truck for 13 total. or 6 setting on the floor.

so a 8.5x24 will fit 6 sitting on the wheels? how much extra room would the bee for dirtbikes?

I love Weston's layout always looking to get the most out of the space ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so if it wasn't a v nose i would not have any extra room? and will the quads fit side by side between the wheel wells?

In the situation of trailers, it's best to have too tough a trailer then too weak a trailer. Because if your significant other is anything like my mother, fiancé or room mate, there's no telling what is gonna get loaded into that trailer...

its hard to decide where to buy from. I want to get a good quality trailer

Im not worried about that. and dont the come with that size since they are pretty big?

I think Weston means 2-5/16 ball. Always go with heavy axles then you may need. 3500lbs units aren't good for much more then a open trailer for lawn/garden/possible car trailer. Besides, I'm pretty sure that all 5200lbs axles are rubber torsion designs, which means it will ride MUCH smoother then your standard leaf spring axles.

Back