• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warrior_rider

Reaction score
I know yall don't like sending plastics because it's a pain in the ass. I'm in need of fenders front and rear preferably ones that have the battery box still in them but can figure other options if need be looking for really any color other then blue my bike is completely black right now so I would like to keep something that works well with black and red weather it's white,red,black, or something else if they haven't been cut in looking for them. Also need a seat mines been thrashed let me know guys any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Trent I'm looking slightly under that shipped I'm kinda budgeted

I did check eBay but I don't have an account and have never bought off there. I trust my warrior family over eBay ha ha

I did check eBay but I don't have an account and have never bought off there. I trust my warrior family over eBay ha ha

I here you man. Gotta be careful when buying off of there. I've never had an issue with anyone on ebay though.

No doubt, we got parts for a 65 t bird when I was working body shop off eBay turns out we got fucked they weren't the right year and the seller wouldn't respond back to us it was 450.00 down the drain

Wow, that sucks. Got to be careful. Same thing with buying off people on Facebook too...

This is also true I've made a good rep because I don't try to screw people but others don't feel the same

Back