• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom case savers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def want the new design. I'll grab one up with a dash plate in a week or so

Alright fellas sorry its been a while, work has been crazy. Been working on my truck ect regular life getting in the way ect ect

In a couple weeks or less ill be fine tuning these some more after that ill cut a few more out and have then ready to sell it will be a small batch in black I can't promise a time frame but I am working on it. First come first serve calling dibs won't work after I have them cut it will be money talks. Just giving you fellas a heads up.
Duner

Id def want one but I need to get a new side case. MY chain poped and broke the thing that this would mount to up. I have jb putty over the holes but in still missing a big chunk of metal

Alright fellas sorry its been a while, work has been crazy. Been working on my truck ect regular life getting in the way ect ect

In a couple weeks or less ill be fine tuning these some more after that ill cut a few more out and have then ready to sell it will be a small batch in black I can't promise a time frame but I am working on it. First come first serve calling dibs won't work after I have them cut it will be money talks. Just giving you fellas a heads up.
Duner

any update with this? Im Still looking for one. Thanks again

I've got good news! The back case savers will be back in stock today around 3pm cst and ready for you fellas to slap on and live worry free lives!
Same standard price, 55$ shipped in the us. They ship USPS first class mail.
Not only are these the only case savers you can buy for a yfm350 but these are also the best designed of any brand out there. These are designed in such a manner it is literally impossible for the chain to wad up in a ball in front of the sprocket or behind the sprocket. Instead of just catching the chain like most case savers these are designed to guide and eject the chain out the back effortlessly and provide a worry free peace of mind!
I have 2 white ones upon request and I should have about 10 black by the days end.
That's are compatible with 13-15 tooth front sprocket sizes.

so they aren't sprocket size specific anymore? Or do you still need to know our front sprocket tooth count?

they aren't as specific as they used to be but its not one size fits all.

I'm only making one size case saver and that one size will fit the 13-15 tooth front sprockets.

they aren't as specific as they used to be but its not one size fits all.

I'm only making one size case saver and that one size will fit the 13-15 tooth front sprockets.

awesome I'll take one Black please, I'm PP ready. Also I'm not sure if you recall but will these fix the issue we discussed about when I first asked about another? That flush fitment issue?

Bump! I know you fellas need these and don't tell me you don't!

This is why they don't build warrior parts, you all say you want one but when it's time to order your all no where to be found or no money.

lol this happens on a lot of forums.

But to anyone on the fence about this product, get it now. It's way worth the 55 bucks. You don't want to be without one when you need it. Great item, keep up the good work DRW!

Order up guys!
Better safe than sorry later when your chain breaks and busts the left engine case half then you'll be out a few hundred if not more instead of just $55
Super great quality product by DRW

Bump! I've got 27 ready to ship in black and two in white! I know there's more of you that need them.

And if you don't have one, you need one

d9e440b57ca6e55fdc2b8c0697266bd9.jpg
c883843827e7b3d067602ad23f8b9d8c.jpg

Free advertising Weston "guys if you don't have one believe me it's worth it they look good and they are thick as hell you will save your self in the long run got mine 2 days ago I won't ever think twice about the decision 55.00 is cheap compared to the cost of a case half."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I get some money, I'll probably pick one up Weston. Just a little low on the funds right now...

Back