Clutch adjustment

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator13

Reaction score
My question is I have spent many painful hours trying to adjust my clutch the clutch is not very old I just did the clutch mod. My clutch doesn't start to grab until the lever is just about all the way out I have adjusted the lever,cable and the arm and still the same thing I would like it to grab as soon as you start to leave it out or a least have way help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are u saying the clutch is wore out I think it was a tusk clutch what is a good clutch for if

Well it's been used can't say hard but it's been used

What is a good clutch when it does go?

Hammy your not helping. He's already changed the clutch he can't get it adjusted.

Try changing the clutch arm on the case again. Take and mark the arm to the SHAFT and move it towards the cable or counter clock wise one tooth and try that if its not enough try it again. If you get to the point where it is choppy to engage or disengage them you will have to disasemble it and file the grooves cut in the baskets by the clutch plates back smooth. That should fix it all

Thanks Weston I will give that a try

Back