Blizzard of 15'!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else; but over here in the Northeast its a winter wonderland!!! 2 feet expected (Wisconsin guys rolling their eyes at that) and I've been out in it all day. Gonna blow up the snow tube and pull my kid & her friends around. I'll take some cool blizzard pics and post em. Anyone else out on this storm; or got any cool pics?:atv:

It was a huge DUD!! ******* 6 inches!! Haha the weather people suck! They closed every damn road and bridge for "snowmaggedon" & it didn't do nothing crazy. I had fun for a bit last night; but I woke up today thinking about all the fun I was gonna have. The streets are all clear down to the blacktop. Huge dud...

I heard that they are calling for 12 inches here next Monday. I can only hope it proves the weather people wrong...

Snow and cold don't stop. Snowing again; and I have zero interest in running my machine in it. I'm tired of this ****; need dirt & mud. ****; I'd like to even SEE green grass again. I'm lighting a fire; watching NASCAR & staying in. Screw this ****. Sorry guys-just venting

Latest posts

Back