• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling all of my spare parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gen1Pat

Reaction score
87 frame with swinger. Make offer (including shipping)

2000 frame with swinger, steering stem and a arms. Make offer (including shipping)

Spare engine parts:

Cylinder - standard bore

crank cases - no chain damage

complete low hour clutch, in zip lock bag with oil, EBC DRC kit

stock crank - needs rebuild

Hot Rods +4 crank- need rebuild

Pretty much have a complete engine in pieces. Will need to replace most, if not all of the transmission gears

2nd gen front hubs

Rear rack

87 wiring harness with CDI

mostly complete 2000 wiring harness, have a CDI to go with it.

2 stock fuel tanks - no petcocks

3-4 (have to check quantity) first gen hoods in two in blue and one in black, that I know of. One blue hood has melting damage that can be repaired using a junk hood.

Looking to sell everything, lock, stock, and barrel. Not interested in separating the small parts. Make a reasonable offer on this stuff. If there is no interest, I'm scrapping everything.

what will it take to rebuild the hotrods crank if you still have it it will work in a 96 motor right? Also need a lower A arm right side passenger with good ball joint Thanks

I will have to look at the ball joint. The crank will need a new rod kit installed. I would recommend using a Vesrah rod kit. Yes, it will fit a 96.

Also, BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want this **** gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have the clutch? And basket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much are you thinking?
On my warrior I cant find nuetral when its hot and it clunks when you put it in gear from nuetral, so do you think I need a new basket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubtful. If the clutch is working fine, (not dragging or slipping) has a good feel... I think you have other issues. These bikes are known for having trouble finding neutral. I'd have to hear the clunk to give a better opinion.

Latest posts

Back