Let's bring the site back to life.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
The Facebook group is annoying.
Anybody who wants to, start advertising the forum more on there.
It's just a better platform than Facebook bullshit.

I am all for bringing this forum back to what it use to be. The facetard page is a joke. I have a hard time trying to read the posts on there without shaking my head or losing all faith in human intelligence.

The FB page does make for some good laughs occasionally, but I much prefer the expertise of forum members for quality questions and answers.

This forum is a great place. We can say whatever the **** we want. No censored bullshit. Talk riding and warriors all damn day- And anything else that's up your alley. Guns, racing, fishing, skiing, hunting; Whatever. This place will be resurrected.

The FB pages are a joke! Freakin newb goon squad! However they are alot of great vet members on many pages its still hard to sort through the BS. First time I have logged in on here in 7 months and only 7 pages of old posts WOW! Years ago they would have been 40 pages for me to sort through. I hate how social media has took its toll on Forums.

Holy ****! I was on here last night and there were no new posts. I check in today and there are about 15. I don't know what changed over night buy I like it! Nice to see activity on here again.

Ok, you guys have got to get on the fucktard page. There is a post with a video about a warrior idling high. You got to read the posts from 2 dumb bastards going at it. That post there is why the fucktard page is a joke.

Back