AMP Link.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duneracerweston

Reaction score
So i put a AMP link on walle last week and today finally gotten the chance to try it today, and i must say, the bike behaves much more like you expect it to, its amazing how unpredictable one is till you tame it! You roll in the throttle or stab it and theres no jerk or pop, just smooth power transfer. It is a little noiser then the factory rollers but thats something you get used to.

ive heard that they can reduce horse power but i cant confirm or deny it due to a bad clutch in walle..

the install is a bit of a pain, you haveto pull the swingarm and pull the swing arm chain slider off, and remove the factory chain rollers, also you must remove the chain to install it, but its really not too bad. took me ebout a hour start to finish. most people will need about 2 hours to do this in their garage.

pic

amplink_zps608004af.jpg

It does look trick. I just need to justify spending the money on one. lol. Luckily if I do, I won't have to remove the swinger for the chain slider. Simply remove pinch bolt, and pull er off. Gotta love TMDesignworks!

Back